The 4 Stroke, Quiet Paramotor with Trike or Quad for Paragliders
This amazing creature was used for filming eagles with National Geographic photographers. What is so special about a 4 stroke engine? It’s quiet. And with the fuel injection option you avoid all the hassle of a 2 stroke engine. No more tweaking the adjustments and having to clean the carburetor after a lengthy “sit”. Change the oil and filter once a year and you are GOOD TO GO! Choose your own colors at powderbythepound.com.
There are so many amazing features of this paramotor and quad or trike. The trike comes with disc brakes. All parts and materials are aircraft grade. They can easily be replaced at reasonable prices. It is an excellent Italian engine that is tried and true. This is easy to launch, land and fly. These run on motorcycle batteries which are inexpensive and can be purchased at all hardwares or Walmarts! This attention and consideration of detail goes throughout the aircraft. It is much more economical in the short term and long term relative to it’s brothers made by competitors.
The GREEN EAGLE meets FAR 103 by being 232 lbs PPG weight.
Other technical information you should know:
• DFX 61 – 61 in3 engine
• Trike or Quad Configuration available
• Gasoline four-stroke engine dual high energy ignition. air cooled, oil cooled with 38 HP, 60 lbs torque at 3500 RPMS
• Green Eagle take down 4 blades Talon Prop or wooden stealth prop producing 230+lbs Static Thrust. Tri-fuel option available. (Upgrade props for up to 60lbs more thrust)
• 4 point safety harness and bucket seat
• 7 foot wheel span quick disconnect axles.
• 5 gallon Gas tank / 14 liter tank (UK)
• Standard wiring harness with key switch and Tiny Tachometer
• Charging system
• Injection molded black rims, tire tube and high energy bearings
• $1500 extra for fuel injected model
NEW! Disc brakes now standard on all Eagle trikes.