Toll-free Phone and E-mail Support
Basic Overview: **NEWS** Now Displays Maps!
GliderCom presents the innovative Flymaster LIVE SD, from Flymaster Avionics. The LIVE SD includes the new LIVE-TRACKING NAVIGATION SYSTEM. This system enables real-time flight monitoring utilizing your cellphone/data network. Your flight data is then transmitted to Google earth, allowing viewers to see your real-time flight data. Live tracking offers the very important benefit of increased flight safety.
In addition to the configurable fields on the instrument itself, the LIVE SD allows the user to customize and define the layout of his instrument’s screen using the free Designer software. Learn more about designer HERE
The Flymaster LIVE SD has restricted airspace features, promoting significant increased safety.
The new structural design of the LIVE SD casing provides high strength and anti-glare protection of the screen against scratches and breaking.
Like it’s predecessor, the LIVE SD makes navigation simple on cross-country and competition flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market, with live tracking adding a significant increase in safety.
Having a variometer with a GPS gives you the information you need for long distance paragliding and hang gliding. It provides a level of safety unparalleled while flying as well.
includes 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass
SD Card wich provides extended memory.
- The new LIVE-SD includes a set of new features:
- Word Airspace maps over ground
- More accurate calculation of arrival heights
- Geographical data
Like the previous Series, the new series includes several features:
- Thermal Core Map Task Map Zero thermal indicator McCready functions (using TAS Probe)
- 16 user defined pages (pages can be customized using the Designer tool) User defined triggers for automatic page selection Airspaces, with user defined alarms and map
- Conical End of Speed Section related functions